Swans on the River Brue

Trefusis Cottage Bridge

       
Bridge Name:   Trefusis Cottage Bridge
No.:   31
Location:  
Build Date:   1932-1938
Engineer:   James Green
     
       
Description:    
p>The minor Bradford-Hillfarrance road crosses the canal by a stone built bridge which has a narrow circular arch lined with brick. There was also a wharf here.1
     
References:   1. Somerset HER Record No.44136


Print this | Send this | Hits: 2330 | | Return to Bridge List | Prev [<< Trefusis Bridge] | Next [ >>back to overview]